6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
There are several types of sources you will want to look for in researching your oceanography assignments:
This guide will help you locate books, articles, and other sources that can help with your oceanography research.
1. Print books: these resources live in the library (whether in the stacks, the reference area, or at the reserve desk) and some may be checked out for as long as two weeks.
2. Ebooks: many reference books, nonfiction books, and fiction books can be found in electronic format.
3. Articles: come from periodicals (newspapers, magazines and scholarly journals). The library owns some periodicals in print and gives you access to many more via our online databases.
4. Suggested Websites: credible websites for oceanography information.
5. Films and Videos: links to films on oceanography topics.
Oceanography / NOAA's National Ocean Service Oceanographer / Licensed under Creative Commons 2013.