In order to guide our users in their research, we provide tools for students to learn about the Pierce Library and for professors to teach about our resources.
- 1-unit class, offered in the Fall and Spring Semesters
- Credit is transferable to both UCs and CSUs
- Available as an in-person class and an online course
- Canvas based tutorials available to all students.
- Some professors offer extra-credit for successfully completing these modules.
- Self-directed overview of the Library and some of its resources.
- Credo is a platform of instructional materials that can be integrated into Canvas
- Professors/Instructors may add Credo modules into their Canvas shells