Black and white copying and printing is available in both of the library's two Copy Tech rooms. Print jobs may be sent from the library's computers or from your own devices.
Cost: 10 cents per page
Payment methods: Cash (coins or small bills), Credit cards, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, etc.
1. Find the file or website you want to print from and click "Print."
2. Log in using your Student ID # as your username and your Student Email/Canvas password as your password.
3. Release and pick up your print job from either copy room in the Library.
Students and Guests can send print jobs from their own computers or mobile devices using either a mobile app or the mobile website.
1. Search the App store or Google Play for "eprintit public."
2. Find and install the "Public Print Locations" app.
3. Select the file(s) you want to print.
4. Click the "Nearby" pin.
5. Search for Pierce.
6. Select LACCD - Pierce College
7. Enter "User Information"
8. Click Print. Release and pick up your print job in either of the Library's two copy tech rooms.
Mobile Website Instructions
1. Open the mobile printing site.
2. Select your files
3. Enter "User Info"
4. Click Submit
5. Release and pick up your print job in either of the Library's two copy tech rooms.